Thursday, June 23, 2011

shaking the shop where the shelves

People ask reasons.
"This is not a simple do I bring you happiness." Veterans answer attracted everyone laugh.joanjudy exblog blog
One Sunday morning, cook stove to the yard a good point, I am watching the counter in the shop, when a loud noise, shaking the shop where the shelves, glass and windows are broken, the iron box containing sugar roll to the ground, a time Xilihuala, banging into a ground ring.
I hurried toward the kitchen, the smoke was joy it is to take, under the smoke as if something was splashed Baoxiang, Huo Huoer grabbed my shoulder: "You do not go first ..." cook scaredoverwhelmed and cried.
"Hey. Stupid Old Woman ..."
Lomas one rushed into the kitchen, bam - the sound knocked down what he angrily cursed the door shouting: "Well, do not cry. Get water."
I went into the kitchen, the board put a lot of insight is the firewood smoke, small pieces of the above there are flames, there are a few shake off the brick oven, the furnace would obviously have been cleaned up, nothing dark .
I finally touch the thick smoke in a bucket, douse the fire on the floor, you dig back into the furnace of the firewood.
"Be careful." Huohuo Er told me:suewo livedoor blog
He took the cook to the bedroom direction, and directing she said: "Go to store child shut the door."
I then turned Warning:

No comments:

Post a Comment