Wednesday, June 22, 2011

listening to subtle movement in the house

The side of his head, listening to subtle movement in the house, the body kept trembling.
"She is your wife?" I whispered.louis vuitton bags 
"His wife, my everything, my life." He looked at the floor, though not loud but very clear voice, and began to pay close attention to the hair by hand.
"Yes, your tea?"
He was slow to move toward the door, then suddenly stopped, he thought the servants because fish poisoning in the hospital.
I said I burned myself to the samovar, he agreed. He must have forgotten that he almost naked, barefoot Pata simply walking on the floor, he took me to a tiny kitchen. Back-fire, said: "If it was you, I probably premature death. Thank you so much."
Suddenly his whole body shake a bit, his eyes widened in fear.
"If I die, how is she to do? Days of Egypt ..."
He looked at the dark bedroom door, and quickly whispered: "She is sick, she had a son is a musician, and later committed suicide in Moscow, she was still hope he comes back, has two years ..." We have tea together When he spoke incoherently many strange words.
He told me that this woman turned out to be the landlord, he is a history teacher. To a woman left her husband (the Germans, is a Baron), to the Opera House to make a living. Although her husband make all the stops, but to no avail, they have always lived a happy cohabitation.
He looked at a trial of strength lowers a corner kitchen and fireplace of what material has been broken on the floor. He took to drink a cup of hot tea, too hot he frowned, her eyes blink.louis vuitton wallets 
"What do you do?" He asked me. "Oh, toast workers. How like? Why?"
He was obviously a bit overwhelmed, like a network, like a bird looking at me in panic. I simply tell my history.

No comments:

Post a Comment